Since within a TCP / IP system transmitted data is divided into small packets, they highlight a number of features.
1. The task of IP is to bring bulk data (packets) from one place to another. The computers are the way to carry data from one network to another (called routers) use IP to move data. In summary IP moves data packets in bulk, while 10G TCP offload is responsible for the flow and ensures that the data are correct.
2. Communication lines can be shared among multiple users. Any package can be transmitted at the same time and combine order and when you reach your destination. Compare this with the way that a telephone conversation is transmitted.
3. Once you establish a connection, some circuits for you, which cannot be used on another call, even if the caller leaves waiting for twenty minutes are reserved.
4. The data does not have to be sent directly between two computers. Each packet passes from computer to computer until it reaches its destination. This is the secret of how to send data and messages between two computers but is not directly connected to each other.
5. What really surprises is that only a few seconds to send a good size file from one machine to another, even if they are separated by thousands of miles and even though the data has to go through multiple computers. One reason for the speed is that when something is wrong, it is only necessary to transmit a packet, not the entire message.
10G Ethernet MAC is a new model of MAC core equipped with all of the best specifications in IEEE 802.3ae. Its powerful features make it a perfect device for LAN, MAN and WAN connectivity. Its 2nd model was made more powerful for Ethernet switching and NIC applications. The presence of configuration pins in its features helps it in forming and terminating different kinds of MAC frames to use for NIC applications. The configuration frames also helps the device distribute the frames without modifying its properties toward the Ethernet line which serves as the primary process for application switching.
10G Ethernet MAC works efficiently in different types of process that it needs to perform. It can support different kinds of IETF MIB-II objects and IEEE-related objects while completing Ethernet line process or NIC applications. In addition to that, this device is also capable of supporting SNMP which is an example of RMON designed for management applications. This product is also equipped with a FIFO interface which can be connected to any standard telecommunications interface controlled by Morethan IP.
Other applications supported by this product are the POS-PHYL4 and SPI-4. In using line applications for Ethernet, the users of this device should customize this MAC core with different a new design that is compatible with the target output. For example, if the target output is for an Altera Startix GX FPGA, the users of this device should always select XAUI and XGMII design to get the most excellent results after using the core. This MAC core will never fail the expectations of its future users because it has the best types of features to use in establishing a fast and smooth connectivity with other networks and applications when needed.
10G tcp offload